Sunday, January 12, 2014

College life fun

I used to always hear my elder friends, parents and many elders telling me to enjoy my college life to the fullest. They say you will never get this kind of life ever later on. I feel good that i am still in college. Yesterday evening i had gone for a college party. We had given a fresher's party for our juniors. We all gathered at the party hall. It was one of the best party hall i have ever been. It had blue lights and as you enter you could get a disco feel. The DJ was awesome. We guys started dancing like its the last time we were dancing. All of us in the BMM section were dancing together and we got to know a lot of new faces. We were dancing like crazy college kids. I realised that college life is the best life ever. I don’t know if we will ever get to dance with your closest buddies ever after college. It was great fun and i really felt that what people say is true. Your college life is the golden years of your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home