Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Stray Animals

Do you fee stray animals or birds in your city or town? I have no objection against people who do so, though a lot of them , i feel do so in order to be in God's good books if you know what i mean. Or, if they have a favor to ask of him or her for example,I've seen lawyers from the courts nearby hike up the ridge with bananas in one hand - for the monkeys and case file in the other.....Some of course are worse,they'll set free cageful of rare and endangered birds and they think they're doing good work,this only increases the demand for the capture of these birds by trappers.But basically I make it a point not to feed strays-even though so many of them are so pathetically skinny. My main reason is that i don't want them to become dependent on me or my handouts. feed a dog or even a cat once, and you can be sure that the next time it sees you it'll come running up wagging its tail or mewing hopefully,Of course,if you continue to do so, then you'll be trapped. Yo won't ever be able to stop doing this and before you know it this will become a lifetime routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home